10.20.2011

{Niki & James}: Anniversary



As a photographer I can't ask for anything more than couples that come back time and again to trust me in documenting their story. This is the third time I've photographed Niki and James and hopefully won't be the last. We met two years ago when I shot their engagement photos and their wedding and this time they decided to shoot some anniversary pics around their new home town of San Francisco. We had a beautiful, blustery day at Twin Peaks and the beach talking about life, living in the bay and what the future holds. Enjoy some of my favorites :)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! So fun to see a couple taking time to celebrate their love! What a sweet, happy couple and what great scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful couple, truely looks like true love... Congrats to the couple

    ReplyDelete