10.28.2011

{Married}: Rebekah & Al


Despite being born on opposite sides of the world, Rebekah and Al truly found their best friend in one another. The stories told about their relationship throughout their ceremony were truly inspiring and made me tear up more than a couple of times. Working with these two was such a treat for me - nothing makes my job easier than getting to shoot a couple that is madly in love. 

Their afternoon wedding in Moss Beach was beautiful, relaxed and close-knit and a joy to be a part of. Rebekah and Al, thank you for your extreme warmth towards me and for giving me the opportunity to shoot your day. I hope the cruise is treating you well! Yours, ej.

2 comments:

  1. Erika: Another beautiful job in capturing this couples special day. How fun to shoot mostly outdoors and on the beach at that! A lovely couple. Best wishes to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love them all; thank you for capturing our special day!

    ReplyDelete