10.07.2011

{Married}: Shanna & Chris


As wedding season 2011 begins to wind down, I am grateful for such happy, friendly couples to end my season with. Chris & Shanna were no exception. I met them two years ago when Shanna was a bridesmaid in Caitlin & Tom's wedding and after shooting their engagement party and engagement photos I really feel like I know the whole fam! 

Shanna & Chris are so sweet to one another. I love when you can see a bride and groom's nerves wash away after their first look. It really shows how much the day will be about the two of them and their relationship, first and foremost. Saturday was a gorgeous day and we were lucky to have such a perfect wedding to shoot, thanks to all of Shanna & Chris' planning. Thanks again to the lovely Sarah Maizland for shooting with me! Chris & Shanna, I hope the green hills of Ireland are providing a relaxing vacation for the next week. Travel safely and enjoy these sneak peaks! Yours, ej.

The flowers were beyond amazing!


First look happiness!


Shanna's niece and nephew are the cutest!!

The wedding was at Wente Vineyards - a magical spot!

It's a small world...though I met these two in California, they actually live in St. Louis! All of their tables were St. Louis places that they love! I felt like I was at home :)


Never hurts to throw in a little Star Wars...


Caitlin & Tom, remember them?!? :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the umbrellas!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika! Ireland is wonderful and we can't wait to see all the rest of the bunch. Best, Chris and Shanna Durr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so beautiful they brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you two and love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I call photography! Wow! You had a great couple to work with and took wedding photography to a whole new level. Great job and congrats to the newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! Love the photo of the two little ones in the wedding.

    ReplyDelete