2.27.2012

Big news!



Hello blog world!! It's been a while, but not without good reason! The past few months have been incredibly busy and I'm excited to share some of the shoots I've done but first I wanted to share our good news - Jake and I are having a little girl! Josie Poe is due on June 29th and we are incredibly thrilled to start this next phase of our lives.

Josie has already had her first few photo shoots and she performed quite well so I think she knows her future is in front of a camera :) I'm finally looking pregnant and am loving feeling her little kicks throughout the day. I've had an incredibly smooth pregnancy so far so I'm crossing my fingers that things stay the same for the next four months! In the mean time I'll be posting a bit but since Josie Poe is arriving this summer I won't be shooting many weddings this year. I'm looking forward to shooting more lifestyle sessions and starting up with weddings again in the following year.

So thanks for following along! I hope cute baby photos will be an acceptable replacement for this summer's wedding photos ;)

-Erika

4 comments:

  1. Oh mu GOODNESS! so happy for you! Josie Poe is such an adorable name...just like I'm sure she will be if she takes after her momma : ) you guys will be in my prayers. Love you and God bless! Love, Emmalyn Vogt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and Jake! I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika- I'm so happy for you and Jake. I love her name too. Josie was on my baby girl name list. You are looking beautiful and I'm glad that you are feeling great. My pregnancy has been pretty easy too. I love it. Maybe you can do our newborn pictures in May? =) Courtney

    ReplyDelete