11.26.2011

{Married}: Alicia & Jeff


I couldn't have picked a better wedding to end my 2011 season with. I shot Alicia's sister Erin's wedding last year and have kept in touch with the family since then. When I arrived Friday morning to see Alicia, Erin and their mom, Eva, I felt like I was part of the family :) 

I think the pastor put it best when he pointed out that a couple must be very loved by their friends and family for guests to not even budge when the rain starts pouring on an outdoor ceremony. Jeff and Alicia, you have started a beautiful family and I can't wait to watch you all grow. Thank you for asking me to shoot your fabulous wedding day. I loved every minute - even the soaking wet ones :) Yours, ej.

So many sweet babies!

I love that just one year ago Alicia was helping Erin get into her dress (trip down memory lane here!).

That's love.

These may be the closest sisters I've ever met.

Two minutes without rain!

Alicia & Jeff with their sweet boys.

3 comments:

  1. Erika: What a beautiful job capturing this wedding. Alicia is beautiful, and the photos taken of her shoes was awesome, as was the tree on the hill photo...I could go on! You ended the season on a very high note with this wedding. Be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never look that serene in the rain! Beautiful wedding and beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! the first 3 detail shots are AMAZING--my favs!

    ReplyDelete