8.05.2011

{Married}: Ashlee & Ethan



My good friend, Emily, introduced me to Ashlee and Ethan three years ago, so on Saturday it felt like I was shooting a close friend's wedding.  The wedding was beyond perfect. Boston was on its best behavior, providing us with beautiful, mild summer weather for the outdoor wedding.  Ashlee & Ethan put so much work into every detail, from the handmade corsages to the scrabble-themed tables. It was obvious that Ashlee and Ethan's family and friends absolutely adore them, and it's easy to see why.  Ashlee & Ethan - I am happy to call you friends and am so thankful that you invited me to Boston to photograph your day. Congratulations on finding each other - it's clear to anyone that spends time around you just how perfect you are for one another!! 
Yours, ej.


LOVED Ashlee's dress!


Checking each other out at the first look!
Umm, Ashlee, you are beyond adorable.



Married!!!

I love the red and yellow buildings - the fun thing about shooting in new cities is all the new architecture that you would never get back home!


They happened to get married outside of the building where they signed the papers for their new home!

The reception was in the Cambridge Multicultural Arts Center which provided an absolutely stunning backdrop for their evening!

Emily, my friend who introduced me to Ashlee and Ethan is in green. She's fantastic and I'm so thankful she's found this wonderful group of women to have as friends in Boston. Anne (left) and Jenny (right) are pretty darn fantastic as well :)

The grand entrance!!

Chatting with her mama during a dance.

Gotta check out the bling!

Congratulations again, Ashlee and Ethan!!

6 comments:

  1. i always look forward to an erika jackson wedding...amazing as usual!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, love these! That first b&w is beyond stunning! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was such a special night - these are beautiful shots of a BEAUTIFUL couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! I'm getting married at the same venue in a couple of weeks and these got me so excited! Congrats Ashlee and thanks for sharing fun wedding details with me!

    ReplyDelete