7.13.2011

{Married}: Malena & Andrew


Malena & Andrew: I told you that I wished you would get married every weekend and I meant it. Shooting your wedding as an absolute dream. From the moment I got out of my car on Friday night until I left on Sunday afternoon you treated me like family and I got to see what an amazing relationship you have. You are loved by so many (as evidenced by your 500 guests!) and I look forward to keeping in touch with you two. Thank you so, so much for inviting me to be a part of your day. Yours, ej.


Clint Klipfel & Kim Martin, owners of Florassentials, completely outdid themselves in the decorations and flowers. 
I was stunned each time I saw a new piece. They are based in Columbia, Missouri but open to travel. Give them a call!!

Malena's sisters were her bridesmaids and made for excellent models :) 
Rebecca is one of my closest friends from college so it was wonderful to spend some time with her!

A seriously packed church!

Headed out to the farm for some pics! I love Portageville, Missouri :)

Malena & Andrew: you are dreamy together.



These people know how to party.

Pictured above are the Wilsons - some of Malena's closest family friends.

Guests came from all over the world down to the boot heel of Missouri for this wedding - Hong Kong, Finland, Montreal and more!


Left: The Gator Dance. I had never seen it before this wedding but it is awesome. Look it up.
Right: Nothing beats the bride and groom dancing on a table at their reception - except when the bride's mother joins them.

7 comments:

  1. Extremely nice photography. I liked the pictures. Heads off to the Photographer.
    carr hall home

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS e!! LOVED the ones by the fence and in the field. Beautiful couple and you can definitely see the Rebecca resemblance :) - LPL

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so gorgeous, and amazingly beautiful, especially with a view of farm as background making it so romantically and a bit of reverie of Sunnybrook Farm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun wedding to shoot, and the people were beautiful! Love the farm background photos, and really like the one with the stained glass window behind. The colors are outstanding! Another great job Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best one ever!! great job, e :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erika, these are unbelievable! You captured it in such a romantic, intimate way. The first photo is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete