6.25.2011

{Married}: Lauren & Hunter

I was so lucky to start my 2011 wedding season with Lauren and Hunter. From the minute I landed in Dallas I was impressed by how kind and lovely they were to each other, their friends, and their families. Lauren and Hunter, you two made my first Texas wedding incredible. Your day was perfect, and I look forward to seeing y'all soon! ;)  Yours, ej.


The classic pocket square dilemma ;)
These boys looked seriously sharp once all these details were ironed out!

We went to Texas Women's University, Lauren's alma mater, for the first look and some bridal portraits.

Bless them for their beautiful library and outstanding air conditioning! It was 105 degrees on Saturday!

Lauren & Hunter opted for a first look so they could have a little time to themselves before the ceremony. Love Hunter's reaction to seeing Lauren for the first time!

Ceremony time! Pretty sure she couldn't be happier to be marrying her guy.

One last look at her girls before her I dos!

I loved this moment - right after the recessional they just grabbed on to each other and didn't let go.

Hunter's groom's cake was his class ring from Texas A&M made into a giant cake!

Hunter was given his grandfather's own shotgun as a wedding present. It was so sweet to see how much it meant to Hunter.


Mr. & Mrs. Jarvis - You are wonderful. Congratulations again.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these! My favs is the first ariel shot and the a symmetrical one of them dancing!!! Awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, of course! I'm was so happy to see my beautiful friend get married; I'm just as excited to see it caught by a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful couple and wedding, and expertly captured by you Erika. One of your best I think! Love them all, but am especially impressed with the last one in the gazebo with the midnight blue sky! What an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika - you did a fabulous job of capturing the mood of the day. Everyone had a great time and the pictures definitely show how happy Lauren and Hunter were on their special day. Thanks so much for everything - we can't wait to see ALL the pics!

    Debbie Meyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how amzing these turned out!! I love every picture! You have such a wonderful talent, Erika! YOU made our day amazing and captured it all! We LOVED having you be a part of every moment and forever have gratitude for you making that whole weekend so great!! Enjoy Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete