5.28.2011

{Baby-on-the-way}: Matt & Monica


I sat with Monica on her deck, drinking lemonade and eating freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. I was going on about some pointless story and after a lull in conversation she said, "well, I have some news. I'm pregnant!" I screamed out in excitement and then reprimanded her for letting me talk about nonsense when she had such important news to share. Monica has been a close friend of mine since I moved to California and I couldn't be more excited that she and Matt are going to be parents. Here are some of my favorites from my shoot with them last night! Check back in mid-July for newborn pics of baby Mason!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE these Erika! My favorite is the second pic (belly shot in the field)--just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE!!! where in the world do you find such amazing locations to shoot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I love how they walk alike. Look at their legs, they are in the same position when they walk, just using opposites....very in sinc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love these pictures. Thanks so much for doing this for us. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing photographer friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these :) Were you in West Davis? Looks like a familiar path

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys!!! It's all them. She has the cutest baby bump ever. And yes - it is in West Davis!!

    ReplyDelete