10.22.2010

{Married} : Anya & Casey


Anya & Casey make each other happy. Anya is usually laughing at something Casey said and the look on Casey's face makes it clear just how much he adores her. This weekend they celebrated their wedding day with their closest family, friends, and the Giants game :) When Anya heard that game 2 of the NLCS would be on during her wedding she insisted that the country club find a way for her guests to watch it. That's a serious fan, my friends. 

Anya & Casey, your day was perfect. Even the rain was perfect - it made for an intimate, cozy ceremony in by the fireplace where we all got to help you celebrate your future together. Thank you so much for inviting me to document it for you. It was such an enjoyable day - definitely one that I'll never forget. Yours, ej.

Love the fall theme!! Apples were everywhere!

Because everyone does a few push-ups as they are getting ready to help them relax, right? :)
Jessica, Anya's bridesmaid, getting teary over the idea that Anya is actually about to go get married!
Y

So it may have rained all morning, and through the ceremony, but the rain knew it needed to be gone by 5:15 for some photos of these two. Thank you, rain. I really appreciate it.

I have never seen a denser fog in my life. It was actually a little creepy, but made for a fun photo!

4 comments:

  1. Another fab couple and wonderful wedding. I like a lot of their details :) And of course, the Giants love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding, E!! Nice job & looks like such a sweet couple. I love how they laugh together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute! Anya looks amazing. I love the fog picture, and the one of them in the spotlight with their backs to the camera, and...well I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a proof that brides should never be upset if it rains on their wedding day. these photos are gorgeous! the venue was awesome, too - it looked like a really special day for this couple!

    ReplyDelete