12.01.2009

Family | Martha, Chase & Mitchell

Last week I made a whirlwind trip to Missouri to shoot Mary Pat and Josh's wedding and to spend Thanksgiving with my family. Luckily trips to Missouri usually mean catching up with some old friends as well and this time was no different. Martha and I have been friends since we were little kids, making it so much fun to finally meet her little kid and take a few family pictures for them. Mitchell is absolutely adorable and THE fastest crawler I've ever come across. I was completely worn out at the end of this session! Here are a few of my favorites taken on the Mizzou campus!



Mitchell wasn't so much into sitting for a family photo so we worked it out where he would start from behind Martha and Chase and we'd snap the shot as he made his way through them. Worked out pretty well!


But really he was more content to just get to sit and play without the hassle of pictures :)

5 comments:

  1. We had sooo much fun! love them all!!! Thanks so much for "running" all over campus with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fantastic! What a fantastic family, and a great photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shots, E! So cool that Martha is a Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this baby is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable! cutest baby sweater ever, by the way!

    ReplyDelete