10.13.2009

Married | Kylie & Tyler

I met Kylie & Tyler back in April and could tell that working with them would be a blast. They were newly engaged and were smitten with each other. They described how they were best friends first, and then happened to fall in love :) Their wedding was a perfect celebration of that friendship and now marriage. They obviously have endless amounts of fun together and it was a joy to be a part of their day. Kylie & Tyler, congratulations and have fun in Tahoe!!



Her something blue...


First look with dad...


Who says the bride is the only one who should be wearing tulle?


A little me in the making...


We dropped by Kylie's house after the ceremony to pick up a few things. It only seemed appropriate that she strike a pose :)

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! *dies*




    I want to be YOU and take cool pictures *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing..brought me to tears..In awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Really, I think Matthew and I should have another wedding just so you can be our photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't even know me, as I'm an online friend of your aunt's (a fellow migraineur), but she put your link on Facebook, and I had to see the beautiful pictures! It was really creative to wear blue shoes and have the men wearing blue instead of the typical black and white!

    So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the picture of her on the bench. Best shot yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last one with the vibrant blue shoes is my favorite. you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the one with the bride and her dad... seriously made me cry. such a beautiful moment, and beautifully captured!

    ReplyDelete