7.14.2009

{Engaged}: Kylie & Tyler

These two are adorable. Normally there is some coaching that goes into helping a couple focus on each other during the photo shoot and not just looking at the camera but Kylie and Tyler are so in love I almost felt like I was bothering them to ask them to look at the camera! We had such a fun time roaming around Rancho Cordova - made all the more fun by the fact that it was Kylie's birthday. Happy Birthday Kylie, I can't wait for October to get here!!










5 comments:

  1. The second to last photo (leaning against the door) is my absolute fave! Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SWEET rainbow shot!! Nice catch, EJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KYLIE & TYLER THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFULL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the last one. so genuine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie. You are ADORABLE. I LOVE THEM!!!

    Erika, let me just say that you have quite a gift...

    Ty. Great job looking so much like yourself. Relaxed, and in love with your girl.

    Yous are adorable!!!

    Lizi

    ReplyDelete