10.16.2009

Married | Julie & Ryan

Julie and Ryan had a beautiful wedding in Coloma, CA last weekend on the American River. Surrounded by their very closest friends and family they celebrated their relationship and vowed to be partners for life. I've loved getting to know these two and it was a real honor to be a part of their day. Thank you, Julie and Ryan, for asking me to document your marriage. I loved it!

Also, stay tuned for their fabulous Just Married! session in Sacramento that will be posted in a few days.



Love this moment when mom realized her baby was about to get married!

Julie and Ryan opted to see each other before the ceremony started so they could do some portraits in advance as well as family photos. I think it is a great choice as it allows you to get on to your party right away!! This was the very first moment that they saw each other.


Ryan, just after getting married. Look how happy he is!!


Ryan bustling Julie's dress for her. So sweet.


About an hour before sunset I let Julie and Ryan know that the light was perfect outside and if they wanted to slip out and take a few more shots, the pictures could be amazing. Good choice, guys :) Making a little time for pictures in the hour before sunset is such a great choice, even if it's only for 15 minutes. The light is so warm, soft, angelic - I could go on and on ....



Love that these two had guitar hero to play at their wedding :)


6 comments:

  1. All of these are beautiful. You really captured it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I wish I was there....to share the moment with them...and I don't even know them!!!...but now I feel like I do. *la sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue chairs pic. Your pictures always make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the one across the water. so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika: What a neat shot of the bride and groom on the bench being reflected in the stream! Totally awesome! You have a real talent honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika: What a neat shot of the bride and groom on the bench being reflected in the stream! Totally awesome! You have a real talent honey!

    ReplyDelete