10.23.2009

Married | Katie & Ryan

Katie and Ryan could not have chosen a more beautiful day to get married. Fall in Missouri is absolutely stunning. The trees looked like they were on fire and the weather was perfect. Katie and Ryan had a really neat, intimate ceremony outdoors at Stephens Lake Park in Columbia, Missouri followed by a great party with their closest friends and family. Katie and Ryan, thanks for letting me be a part of your day!!



Katie and Ryan saw each other before the ceremony which let us get some great photos done in amazing light, without the pressure of getting them back to their party. Love this from their first look.




I was so lucky to have an amazing friend and photographer join me to shoot on Saturday. Jess, of Vista Bella Photography in Fort Collins, CO came out to shoot with me and we had a blast together. I love this shot she took. The next two are hers too.

While I shot family portraits, Jess worked at getting these four together. How adorable!



Ryan and his family all looked so proud and happy to see Katie walking down the aisle.


Jess's cool big ceremony shot:


After the recessional, Katie and Ryan stopped at the PERFECT spot to have a little moment together. I couldn't have coordinated it better myself!! Look at that tree!


Isn't she stunning?!? Those eyes!!

5 comments:

  1. Great pics. The fall colors are amazing, and I love the falling leaves picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! Your shots are fantastic, E. Thanks so much for inviting me to shoot alongside you, had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for doing such a great job. These shots are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What spectacular pictures - a great record of a special event in the life of a family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, your pictures are just beautiful! Sorry I had to miss your big day. Mark and I wish you and Ryan all the best!

    ReplyDelete