9.12.2009

Married | Emma & Nick

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting up with my friend Katy to shoot a wedding in Lodi, CA. I shot my very first wedding with Katy Regnier so it was great to get to second shoot for her again after having a little practice! This wedding was absolutely beautiful. The ceremony and reception were at Oak Farm Vineyards which provided amazing scenery and a wonderfully relaxed day. Emma and Nick were so sweet and it was a blast to get to capture moments from their big day. Here are a few favorites!


Nick sent Emma a sweet note and a gifts before the ceremony started :)


Beautiful details!

Making time to step outside your reception at sunset is a fantastic choice. Love this light...

And then you can get back to your party!

11 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. Can I get remarried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wedding looks awesome! Of course, the photography is great, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika! LOVE the new blog! :) And this wedding just might be my fave of yours yet. You rocked it. Love the veil shot and love the wine barrels.... Keep it up chica!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Great shots Erika! So fun to have you along again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the veil shot. I agree, your best wedding yet. Keep up the good work EJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! And, I really like your new logo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos! What a beautiful couple and what a fun wedding! LOVE LOVE the new blog, keep the photos coming! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the great tree! Its perfect! And the new logo is very chic, I'm definitely a fan, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Checking your blog is quickly becoming my favorite obsession. What a great break from studying! These are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You captured their wedding so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Erika!! :) You did such a wonderful job of capturing our wedding! These photos are just fabulous...thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete