8.26.2009

Married | Caitlin & Tom


After shooting Caitlin & Tom's rehearsal dinner on Thursday evening I knew that their wedding was going to be incredibly fun. They have a huge group of friends and fantastic families as well. They had a really neat ceremony (I'm getting really good at shooting while teary-eyed!!), a beautiful location and a seriously good party. Tomorrow Caity & Tom head off for several months in Australia so I had to get this up before they left. Tom & Caity, thanks so much for inviting me to be a part of your day. I had a blast with you all!!




Caitlin & Tom opted to have a first look so they could get a lot of their group shots out of the way before the ceremony and get on to their party even faster. Here's their first moment seeing each other.
















Caitlin's attention to detail was awesome - I LOVED all of the yellow!












9 comments:

  1. Gosh Erika these are sooooo gorgeous! I am so very excited, only 23 days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! these are some of your best yet! the lush green colors and perfect lighting make this look like a fairy tale wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, and I agree - your best yet!! They will LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos Erika! That looked like a really fun wedding to shoot! People were having fun, beautiful colors and memorable shots! I will never forgive myself for not knowing you before my wedding! How I would have LOVED for you to be my photographer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new blog look! and these pics are sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dig the colors! Way to go in capturing the true essence of such a bright and vibrant wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have been traveling so I haven´t had time to comment, but the photos really did turn out amazing! The venue with the colors really did lend itself to some great photos.. and the wine didn´t hurt! And yes, we do LOVE them! You´ve got a talent for making everything pop.
    PS Can´t believe my shoes made the front page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys look so amazing! I wish I could have been there. I sill have a wedding gif for you! I hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete