8.21.2009

Married | Heather & Landon

Last Saturday was Heather & Landon's big day. When I met up with Landon that morning he got a little choked up just telling me how excited he was for the day to finally be here. Their love was completely obvious throughout the day and I'm thrilled that I got a chance to document it. Here are some of my favorites.

Heather waiting for Landon to come towards her for their "first look". I love when couples do this - a fun private moment together and then pictures can happen before the ceremony even starts.


The bridal party got to watch from a distance...




It's so cool when a friend is the officiant.



Who needs heels when you've got converse?







Heather had hers embroidered with her new last name.







The winners of the longest-married dance who then gave words of wisdom to Heather & Landon. 63 years and counting!!




3 comments:

  1. Great, great shots! Love them all. My fave is the one of them walking away from you, her train is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That night I realized that CF stood for Companions Forever. A fine example of what true love is supposed to be like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie, Mary, Jason & KrystalAugust 28, 2009 at 6:07 PM

    These are the most beautiful photos!! We are unbelievably happy for Heather and Landon. Wow, what a perfect couple!!!!

    ReplyDelete