8.18.2009

Married | Sharena & Scott - Day 3


The last day of Scott & Sharena's wedding was incredible. The day was filled with a beautiful ceremony, guests from all over the world, amazing food, great toasts given by their family & friends, loads of time for pictures and probably the best first dance I have ever seen. Since it was gearing up to be such a great day, I purchased a new camera between the Thursday and Saturday events so all of the pictures below are shot with my brand spankin' new Canon 5D Mark II. It's amazing and I'm thrilled to get to shoot the rest of my weddings this year with it. Enjoy the images below - I couldn't narrow it down so keep scrolling!


They saw each other before the ceremony which allowed for lots of extra time for portraits. I highly recommend this and we can always find a way to make your "first look" a special moment. Here is their first look!








I don't normally post family photos, but have you ever seen a more vibrant, beautiful family photo!?!?














After a quick clothing change...





Love that cake topper - look how well it matched them!




Scott & Sharena, thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your wedding celebration. It was an honor and I loved every minute of it!!

8 comments:

  1. Breathtaking pictures!!!

    thanks Erika...

    Raj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing Erika ! You truly captured the emotions we felt by witnessing Sharena&Scott's wedding and their emotions too...Bellissimo !

    Angie&Sulak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love every single one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika,

    Not only are you a masterful photographer, with an eye for creative and artistic shots and a finely honed skill with the camera, but you're enthusiastic, friendly and fun to work with too! I can't praise you highly enough, these photos are incredible! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding, it was truly an honor.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work with details, colors and emotions, EJ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are simply the best wedding photos I've ever seen, a tribute to the beauty of the event and the bride and groom.

    It's also a tribute to your great skill as a photographer with both technical skills and an unusually good eye for capturing evidence of the workings of the heart, yours and ours, in images of the faces of the participants.

    I'm very glad to have met you, and glad that you were at the weddings.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful wedding and beautifully shot! miss erika- you're making me regret my choice of wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder that such one exists .. [url=http://moourl.com/vkj4x]must see.[/url]

    need some help you just click and i get 1 more pic

    ReplyDelete