8.24.2011

{Courtney & Ryan}: Married


Oh how I love Sonoma weddings! Courtney & Ryan's day was everything I could hope for - a completely romantic, meaningful day that was relaxed, enjoyable and topped off with a rockin' party. These two have such a sweet love story and I loved getting to know them. Special thanks to my darling friend who came out from Colorado to shoot with me this weekend. Thanks, Jess!!  

Courtney & Ryan - you two were wonderful to work with and I hope these photos remind you of what a happy day you had. Congratulations and many wishes for a lifetime of happiness. Yours, ej.

Such a cute salon! If you're ever in Sonoma, head over to Camille!!


Courtney went above and beyond on the details for her day. She'll give the credit to Etsy but her taste and style clearly made it all come together.

Time for a first look! We only had a few minutes for portraits after the ceremony so it was great to have these two see each other in advance.

Clearly impressed ;)



John knew that keeping Aunt Courtney's ring on that pillow was pretty important...

Proud parents!


Outstanding toasts all around ;)

Livewire put on quite the show! Courntey's brother decided to help out when it came time for Katy Perry.

9 comments:

  1. yay! have been looking forward to this post! i LOVED getting to be part of their day & getting the opportunity to shoot together...such an amazing couple & perfect time with you:) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous e! love the detail shots and the last two pics are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to know what was said for that reaction at the head table! Great shot. I love when you can tell just how fun a wedding was and how much love the couple must have felt that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Erika and Jess! You two are wonderful. Amazing photos to go along with my amazing night. I can't wait to see all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! These are perfect wedding photographs!

    ReplyDelete