4.15.2011

{Family}: Felts Clan


I hope y'all have some extra time today because narrowing down photos of my own niece and nephew is nearly impossible - thus this is a ridiculously lengthy post. I went home for my mom's birthday and loved spending time with this whole crew. Addie can totally say my name, Quinn can tell me everything I ever wanted to know about Star Wars and it was wonderful to be at home at my parents' house to nurse a horrible winter cold. My time with these folks is always wonderful but this trip was especially refreshing. Looking forward to summer weddings in Missouri and more visits with the fam.

Bath time!

Quinn turned 5 two weeks ago so these light sabers are totally old news but he sure loved them that day.

Using "the force" to its full effect.

Addie and Mom join in ;)

He knows to be gentle and not to play as hard with Addie as he does with his Dad. 
He'll put his hand out and say "gentle force!"

Little brother and sister above, big brother and sister below :)

5 comments:

  1. oh erika, beautiful post!! the captions on the photos make a huge difference in telling the story. love love love.

    p.s. everyone who's ever given a baby a bath in columbia uses a shakespeare's cup to rinse...it's totally true! and i have one here at my house in colorado for someday when i have babies to bathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E! I just cant believe my eyes! I am seeing several of these for the first time!! JUST WONDERFUL! Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I hope you plan on taking lots of pics for us once the baby's born. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your family! Just Gorgeous!!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika- your niece and nephew are adorable and I love the way you catch their expressions.

    ReplyDelete