3.18.2010

Kiddos | Noa & Oren

Hanging out with Noa & Oren is an absolute blast. I feel like Oren is still a baby so when he just starts walking around the backyard showing me things, I still can't quite believe my eyes. I've watched Noa grow up too...from an adorable, chubby baby to the smartest kid I've ever met. She may only be 5 but she's so mature and enjoyable to be around. Here are a few quick shots from hanging out with them earlier this week.

I love that belly ;)


Focusing on a kid that is flying straight towards you can be tough. But I actually like that her hair is more in focus than her face on this one - you can tell she's movin'!

Deep thoughts for a 1 year old.


They both have THE most beautiful eyes.

That's right, this kid knows where his nose is. And yours. And his belly. And his teeth...

2 comments:

  1. They are such cute kids. I never really seen any photos tat you have taken. Do you have any of my kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute! Love the hair one too. And her eyes!

    ReplyDelete