3.01.2010

Addie & Quinn

On my trip to Missouri to shoot Megan's maternity photos I got to spend a couple days with the cutest kids in the world. My nephew, Quinn, is a little more concerned with Optimus Prime than going out for photo shoots so Addie will got a little more coverage this time. She can't walk yet so she really has no choice. Plus, she wears tutus which are adorable. Here are some shots of my favorite little kids.

Addie may have a tutu but Quinn rocks the Spiderman costume on a regular basis.


Luckily Tia had a day off to play too!


Addie makes this face whenever she's concentrating hard on something!


Addie's a fan of ...eating. This includes her dress.

Have you seen a sweeter family? Matt (my brother), Tia, Addie & Quinn.

8 comments:

  1. Hard to pick a favorite...Addie concentrating, or Addie in tutu with Quinn holding her around the tummy, or eating her tutu...yes, very handsome family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! Awesome photos, as usual, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Erika, as usual!! Its easy I suppose when they are the sweetest kids in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addie's forearm rolls are the BEST!! She is perfect. Q too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the cutest pics ever....of course you had perfect models!

    I love your work, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika: I never tire of looking at your photos of my grand babies. You make them look cuter than ever! Addie can never say, like you have, that she didn't get photographed as much as her older brother. :)

    ReplyDelete