1.15.2010

Married | Niki & James

James & Niki's wedding was my first wedding of 2010 and it was a great way to start the year. They are so sweet together and had such a cool, meaningful wedding ceremony and celebration. And to top it all off, the night ended with the wedding party heading to the bowling alley. What can beat that? Not much. Congratulations, Niki & James!!!



I love when brides are the ones doing their bridesmaids' or mom's makeup. Niki did a great job on her mama!!




That's one proud grandma.


James' brother, Billy, is in UC Davis' Band-Uh! and they came by to celebrate right after the ceremony. Such a fun moment! These guys really know how to rock (I'm a former band geek, so I know. Go flutes.)


Before dinner Billy came back with a brass quartet to serenade James and Niki. So cool.


Niki asked all the girls and their mothers to join her and her mom on the dance floor. I definitely appreciate having the excuse of holding a camera up to my face so no one notices when I'm teary-eyed during moments like this.

And on to the bowling. Such a fun night. Congratulations, you two!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute and you did a fabulous job documenting their day!! My fave: the dancing pic with the sparkly lights behind them!

    ReplyDelete