6.25.2009

{Married}: Samantha & John



What a weekend! I spent the last few days in Chicago photographing Samantha & John's wedding and had so much fun shooting and catching up with old friends. I hadn't met Sam and John before but my best friend from growing up referred me to them so I knew we would hit it off. They were such a gracious and warm couple. I think they probably thanked me 100 times and John even parked my car for me in the biggest torrential downpour I've probably ever been in the night of the rehearsal dinner. They had a beautiful wedding in a stunning chapel, performed by a particularly excellent minister and topped it off with a super fun reception. Sam & John, I hope you're having so much fun a few miles away in Napa Valley! Congratulations!



Samantha couldn't have picked a cooler salon - love this green wall!!!











They got married on the Elmhurst Campus, where they met several years ago. This is in front of John's dorm!

The guys relaxed outside while the girls worked diligently to figure out how to bustle Sam's dress!






Sam gets serious about dancing...



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fun weekend, and your pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shot of the head table... fabulous! Nice work Erika!

    ReplyDelete