6.17.2009

{Engaged}: Laura & Jason


Last weekend Jake and I met up with Laura & Jason to shoot some engagement photos at the Emeryville Marina. I LOVE the places my couples have been choosing to do photos - so beautiful!! I had never been to the Emeryville marina and it was such a fun place to explore with these two. Laura & Jason have a beautiful winter wedding planned in downtown San Francisco and I can't wait for it to get here. Until then, here are some of their adorable engagement photos!!









3 comments:

  1. I love them. Seriously, how do you get ALL fabulous shots :) Faves: the one of them kissing on the dock, and the last one. The lighting is killer! Great job, E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that first shot is simply fantastic! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first shot is pretty much my favorite thing ever... nice!!

    ReplyDelete