4.21.2009

{Engaged}: Jillian & Joshua


This week I traveled home to Missouri for my best friend's wedding and was able to shoot Jillian and Joshua's engagement pictures on the way! We had a beautiful day in Kansas City to hang out and get to know each other. Jillian and Josh are a super relaxed, fun and occasionally goofy pair and I can't wait to shoot their wedding in September. Check out the fun we had in the city below!










Jillian is a dancer at UMKC (her team just got 8th in the nation!) so she had to show off some moves!






3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness i just love these pictures! Thank you Erika, and Josh and I cant wait for you to work with us on our wedding in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - beautiful!!! Erika what an eye you have! And Jilly and Josh you two always look fabulous to me!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look so good together that I barely noticed what a gorgeous day that must have been! I love the "walking together" pic. Stay true to yourself! Anne

    ReplyDelete