1.01.2009

{Married}: Maggie & Shane

Congratulations, Maggie & Shane!! I had the great pleasure of shooting a beautiful wedding last weekend. There is something about a winter wedding that makes it seem all the more romantic. Maggie and Shane's day was no exception. The wedding was at a historic bed and breakfast in Columbia, Missouri which was a great setting for a small, intimate ceremony. Then we all moved over to Jazz for a great dinner and party. Thanks again, Maggie & Shane for letting me help you document your day. Have a blast on your honeymoon!!



























8 comments:

  1. Love everything, E! My favorite is the last one, of her shoes - beautiful set up!

    And what a fun excuse to go home for a weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Perfect, Love em!!!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are magnificent photos, Erika! Maggie & Shane, I'm so glad I could see your day through these photos. They just made me smile :) I stand in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love to look at your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photo's are great and your parents are so proud of all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you both - you are adorable. Congratulations!! Love, Aunt Den

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Beautiful details, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erika! Love love love the new site! I just now saw it... been too busy for the internet lately :) Hope you're having a fabulous new year!

    ReplyDelete