1.18.2009

{Engaged}: Kathryn & Tim

I have the honor of photographing the wedding of one of my very best friends this coming spring. I discovered Kathryn my sophomore year of college and pretty much made her be my friend. She gave in and we've enjoyed a sweet friendship ever since. Tim came along after I moved to CA but it's clear that they are a great match. Their wedding is going to be incredibly beautiful so keep watching for their pics to be posted in a few months. Until then their engagement photos will tide you over. We met up on my trip home in December on a freezing cold day but we managed to get some great pictures made in a short amount of time before going inside to warm up. Enjoy! Congratulations Kate & Tim!






1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures. I love the one in front of the brick wall! Nice job, E!!

    ReplyDelete