4.05.2012

{Expecting}: Teri


Teri Leanne is by far one of my oldest friends. Our moms are sisters and we grew up in the same town until I was 6. Born just weeks apart, we've been close since we were little so when I found out we would be having our own babies just weeks apart I was overjoyed. On my trip home this weekend we met up to snap a few shots of her and her belly before her little baby boy arrives. 

Teri, you are beyond beautiful and I can't wait to meet your sweet son who will be here in just 6 short weeks! I am so happy for you and Justin. You are going to make one amazing mama. I love you!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, Erika! Way to make a girl cry! You are an amazing cousin and friend and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for taking these amazing pictures for me! I have loved being pregnant and I think that you captured that feeling in these photos. We can't wait for our boy's arrival very soon! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! I love it when you've got a blog update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to meet both of your little ones. :)
    Love you lots!
    ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri: You look beautiful. You have such a glow! Baby will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! Thanks for posting these! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous smile! I love these Erika :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very nice photo, I love the bokeh.

    ReplyDelete