2.04.2010

Raquel & Alex | Married!

I second shot a few weddings in 2009 that I never got around to blogging, and since I have a few weeks off I thought I would share some of those images. These are from Raquel & Alex's beautiful wedding here in Sacramento this summer. I second shot this wedding with Scott Fischbein, a good friend and fantastic photographer. The wedding was at a beautiful church in Sacramento followed by a reception at the Vizcaya. Enjoy!




I loved these twins. They were SO cute but got completely tuckered out by the end of the night.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bride! Erika you captured some great shots at this wedding as usual. The fireworks shot was fabulous, and the twins photo was one to be cherished by that family for a long time! Great job girl!
    Wish I could remarry again so you could photo my day! ( Of course to the same great guy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the flashback! Great shots as always... hope we get to work together some more in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is so pretty! Of course, I'm sure your photography made her look her best!

    ReplyDelete