7.26.2009

{Newborn}: Adalynn



So I thought I could wait to see my sweet new baby niece until my next trip home when she would be one month old. But then my mom had to send a picture, and I just couldn't wait any longer. I took the next flight I could to get back to Missouri and see this addition to our family. I'm so glad I did - being around for Addie's first week of life was amazing. Here are some shots I took while I was home. It was always a struggle to actually put her down and take a picture of her but I got a few :) Welcome to the world, sweet Adalynn.

















This girl has one sweet mamma.


4 generations!


Let's be clear, this one still steals the show.





Cutest family ever:


4 comments:

  1. She is amazing....you will absolutely love having a niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the little toes....too cute!!!!!!! Beautiful baby, and so lucky to have you and Jake in her life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete