6.04.2009

{Married}: Katrina & Mike

This weekend was such a treat. Not only did I get to shoot a wonderful wedding but I got to do it with my friend Jess who is a wedding photographer in Colorado. Jess and I are both from Columbia so I asked her to come back to town to photograph Katrina & Mike's wedding with me. We had such a good time shooting together and loved documenting Mike and Katrina's day.

Mike & Katrina, I hope Hawaii is treating you well - I can't wait to share all your pictures with you when you get back!!




Katrina wore more traditional bridal shoes to the wedding but busted these out for the reception!







I love this shot of the ring exchange from Jess.




Jess caught this magical moment!








Love this, Jess!






6 comments:

  1. AWESOME work! What cool ruby slippers... my fave is the one of them kissing in the doorway with the reflective windows. STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Great job, E!! Wonderful time shooting with you, let's do it again sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Katrina Kouba! I remember her from the good ol' days of HHS. The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work Erika... you just keep getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Erika these are fantastic!! I am so excited to see them all!!! You and Jess did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Great work both of you! I love all of these - you captured some fantastic moments. I also love the fact that you two were willing to play around and experiment. I loved hearing "hey let's try this" or "I have something I'd like to try"

    Superb job, both of you. Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

    ReplyDelete