5.12.2009

{Engaged}: Katie & Ryan


It was within hours of my new website going live that I checked my email and someone had filled out the client inquiry request. But no one, absolutely no one, knew my website address yet - I hadn't even told my mother where to find it yet. So it seemed like magic that a couple had found me so quickly. I was so excited that I wrote back immediately, telling Katie that I would love to photograph her fall wedding in Missouri. It ended up being a crazy coincidence - a friend from high school gave Katie my name and a google search led her to my site, but I am so glad how it worked out. I've been excited to photograph Katie and Ryan ever since that email landed in my inbox and I'm even more excited to document their wedding day. Here are a few of my favorite shots from their engagement session this week at Rockbridge State Park and the Mizzou campus. Enjoy!




















2 comments:

  1. Love the Mizzou shots! Is this the couple I'm second-shooting with you in Oct? They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots Erika. I'm excited to see the wedding photos. Thanks for coming out and doing such a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete