2.05.2009

{baby on the way}: Meredith & Kevin


My first pregnancy shoot! I was asked to do this shoot several months ago and when I got the request in an email I started sketching ideas on the back of the program from the conference I was sitting in. Meredith and Kevin were a DREAM to work with. They laughed and played the entire time and braved the Missouri winter to get outside for a few shots. Their sweet baby boy, Jacob Adam, has arrived and is absolutely beautiful. I'm dying to get back to Missouri to do a second shoot with Meredith, Kevin & Jacob. Thanks so much, Meredith & Kevin, for letting me learn with you all. Congratulations on becoming parents to a beautiful baby boy!!










6 comments:

  1. Erika, these are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sure Meredith was thrilled with these, she looks amazing. Can't wait to see the follow up pictures of little Jake. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with their sweet pup laying by the bed! And love the color pop of the blue scarf. Nice job, E!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one with the daddy with his ear to her belly- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first and last one! She was so brave to go out in that cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for babies, such a cute belly :) I love the last shot, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete