10.14.2008

{Married}: Ai & Nam

The weekend after my own wedding I was off to shoot someone else's wedding! My good friend, Le, asked me to come down to Stockton and help document her sister's wedding day. I'm so glad I could help them celebrate. The day was packed with activities from morning till night. Hair appointments started at 7:30 am! The day was complete with a small Vietnamese wedding ceremony in the morning and a huge party that night. I've never been more exhausted at the end of a day, but it was worth it. Check out some of the fun pics from the day!



















Posted by Picasa




I love this sign of the clothing transition - the yellow pants were worn in the morning ceremony and the white - her beautiful wedding gown!















Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. really nice pictures! but some pictures are missing right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics - and the new site, Miz Jackson :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take these pictures, Erika? Wow. You caught some great moments and fantastic use of lighting and composition. Cheers.
    - Nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did take them! (But I still don't know who you are - I know a couple different Nates.) But thanks a bunch! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete